Friday, June 6, 2014

Summer Fun

This summer we are planning a road trip to Oregon for some dune buggying and beach time.  We will also stop at Crate Lake and the Marble Caves.  I wanted to make something I could take along with me and record all the memories in.  I had seen a travel journal on Dear Lizzy's blog and thought it would be a perfect way to capture these memories.


 
I started with a large bag and filled it with all kinds of embellishments and a date stamp and two of my favorite Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tools. 

 
I also made this fun little mini album filled with patterned paper pages and plastic sleeves to hold photos and memorabilia.


 
I decorated the bag a little too - I couldn't resist.
 
 
I can't wait to go on our trip and fill this little album up with memories.
 
Thanks for stopping by.







No comments: