Thursday, July 10, 2014

Friends

It's Ruby Rock-It week here at Epiphany Crafts and I got to play with the gorgeous Oriental Chic collection. I was amazed at the beautiful colors and embellishments that came with this collection and used pretty much all of them on my project. The first thing that caught my eye was the Oriental Chic Die Cut Pad, it was so gorgeous with the layers of colors and textures I decided to leave it just the way it was. I made a birthday card/mini by taking one of each of the sheets from the Die Cut Pad and binding them together with some twine.


 
Then I decorated the cover using the beautiful butterflies from the Die Cut Pack and added even more butterflies with the new Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Butterfly 25 and the coordinating Bubble Caps. I know this is going to be my new favorite tool.


 
I added a few photos to the inside pages and decorated the pages with the 3D Stickers, Wood Veneer and Floral embellishments.
 





Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: