Friday, July 11, 2014

PL Catch Up

I am so far behind on my PL/365 album - oh well I am still having fun and that's the most important part right?!?

I am picking up in the last week of April.  Linden had another Frozen performance - I really love this show!

 
I used some vellum letters and the "Cool Dude" frame was perfect for this layout.  Olaf is seriously one cool dude!

 
We finally managed to get out for Rhys' birthday dinner a few days late.  Mike and I snuck out without the kids for a sweet treat and the boys are starting to play outside and have some Nerf fights again.

 
I love these wooden frames.

 
It was National Scrapbooking Day in May and I spent the day before cleaning my messy desk and spent the day scrapbooking - awesome :)

 
Then it was May the Fourth be with you day - or Star Wars Day.  We watched some Star Wars and the boys wore their t-shirts. I think I need to get me one.

 
May is usually pretty stormy around here but we had some really beautiful weather and I love the flowers on this old building so I stopped to grab a photo.


We also had the perfect weather for Kite Day and we got the kite up - YAY.  I love the Simple Stories clear stickers for my PL/265 album.

 
More competitions this month Dance Power in Surrey was up first.

 
Usually they give out some funky monkey's at the dance competitions but this one they had these adorable penguins.

 
Well a few more weeks done and hopefully I will get a few more done soon.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 

3 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

Great pages! :) I love those clear stickers! I'm going to have to look into those, hadn't spied those yet! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome pages. I have to agree I like the clear stickers too :). I'm playing catch up too, hope to finish some today.

Barbara said...

This album is going to be so worth it when it's all done! It looks amazing.