Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Paper Nest and stamping

I am not a stamper but when I saw the super cute stamps from The Paper Nest I knew I was in for some fun. Instead of using the stamps in the traditional way and coloring them in I knew I would have to incorporate one of my favorite things - fussy cutting. I used some fun 6x6 paper pads and stamped the image several times and paper pieced the image together.


First up is Balloon Owen - He is perfect for a birthday card! I paper pieced him using the Crate Paper Boys Rule collection and even added a fun scooter for him.


For the perfect finishing touch I added the new Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Chevron 25 to the top of the card. I love this new shape and can see using it all the time.


Next Up is Tea Time Avery - I thought she would be perfect for a Tea Party Invitation! I paper pieced her using the Dear Lizzy Daydreamer 6x6 paper pad .


Since it was a party invitation I thought the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Pennant 25 would be the perfect embellishment for the card.


Next up is Rainy Day Ellie - I thought she was perfect for a pick me up card. I used the Dear Lizzy Daydreamer 6x6 paper pad to piece her together.


I used the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Butterfly 25 to add a fun embellishment. I also added some glossy accents and glitter to the raindrops for some texture.


 
I had a lot of fun with these stamps - Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: