Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Linden's Portfolio

I am pretty much up to date on Linden's Scrapbook/Portfolio.  Just need to add a few more embellishments to some of the pages.
 
Here are a few of the ones I did from this year. First up - Company Musical Theatre - Crusin' for a Bruisin'

 
I loved this song from the Teen Beach Movie and was glad they chose it for this class.

 
These photos my husband took at one of the competitions and I love them.  They did great with this class and out of three competitions got 2 first places and 1 second place.


 
All Boyz Hip Hop was crazy as usual.  It's always a high octane performance from these boys.


 
I loved the running stunt they performed this year and was so glad they pulled it off at recital time.

 
Company Hip Hop was fun, he loves getting buck - ha ha.  He even made up an original move this year called the Unicorn (hence the pose at the left).
 

 
It was a tough routine but every time they performed it they got better and better.



I will share the rest later this week.
 
Thanks for stopping by.












No comments: