Thursday, August 14, 2014

That's What I Like About You

My husband and I recently had our 23 anniversary and I knew I wanted to make him something for our special day.  I decided to use the song lyrics from the first song we ever danced too the first night we met.  It was a song from The Romantics called What I Like About You.



I used my Silhouette and cut some of the lyrics from a piece of patterned paper from the new Crate Paper Open Road Collection.  Then I added a photo of us from when we first met in 1986 and a current photo from last month.

 
Then I added a photo of us from when we first met in 1986 and a current photo from last month.
 
 
We look so young in this photo :)

 
I added chipboard, die cuts and stickers to add some fun layers around the frames.
 
 
I added lots of fun embellishments and I am still in love with the chipboard frames.

 
I really love how this layout turned out.
 
Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: