Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Mini Mini

I had to have the little gold heart Instagram Mini Album that Teresa Collins put out as soon as I saw it. It's so cute and adorable.  I ended up using it to create a fun little mini of our recent trip to Oregon.


 
I tried to keep the pages pretty simple because of the size.


 
 
 
I found it a little hard to get all the embellishments I wanted to use on this size format.  I think next time I would do a straight photo album and skip trying to add embellies. 

 
 
 
 
I also needed a few more page protectors but just ended up adding the pages without the protector.

 



 
It was a fun trip and I love this little mini :)
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 


< !-- inlinkz code end -->

1 comment:

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute!!! I love how quick mini albums can be, this one is awesome! :)