Monday, December 1, 2014

12 Days of Merry!

As my boys get older it gets harder and harder to maintain the Christmas Traditions that we have done every year.  For this year I decided to get everyone involved and let them have a say in what fun Christmas stuff we do so I made the 12 Days of Merry!


 I used the Simple Stories DIY Christmas collection for this project.  I love the colors and patterns.


I used my Silhouette to cut out the scallop box and then added 12 Kraft bags to the box.  I cut the numbers from one of the sheets of paper and used little clothes pegs to clip them onto the bags.





We will each get three tags to write something we would like to do in December. It can be as simple as go to Starbucks for Hot Chocolate or go to Van Dusen Gardens to see the lights.  Whatever they want to do. 


I decorated the front of the tags with the little circle stickers and enamel dots.


I love this little project I came up with and hopefully we will end up with some fun things to do together as a family this holiday season.


What are some of your favorite Christmas Traditions?

2 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

Nice idea ! Enjoy your 12 days...

Stephanie said...

Love this idea! I think my favorite Christmas tradition is decorating the tree and baking cookies :)