Monday, December 8, 2014

December Daily Part1

I have been busy working on my December Daily - I have to say it is one of my most favourite things to make!  Here's what I have finished so far.

My inside cover page is a mixture of gold, wood and felt.  I added a shaker pocket and a jingle bell.




Day 1 was the start of the Advent Calendars and the arrival of our Elf Nick.  I decided instead of doing a separate album for Nick this year I would add him into my December Daily.



December 2nd the boys wrote their letters to Santa.



And Nick created a Christmas Tree on the Minecraft game.



December 3rd was still frosty - usually when we have snow it doesn't last at all. Nick made a Lego house with Santa, a tree and he even left Santa some Lego Cookies and Coco.


Another snowflake shaker pocket.


Well so far so good.  Are you doing a December Daily this year?

Happy Holidays!



1 comment:

Tanya Ham said...

Very pretty!! :) I am not doing a DD this year. I decided not to do PL next year, so maybe I will do one again then! :)