Monday, February 23, 2015

365 - Photo A Day

I have done the 365 - Photo A Day challenge for a few years and decided to keep doing it for 2015. I wasn't really sure how I was going to document it this year until I got the new Webster's Pages Color Crush Planner. I ended up ordering two, I really wanted to dark pink binder but could only find the light pink with the planner pages so I ordered just the hot pink book and boy am I glad I did!


I ended up moving all the inspiration and scrapbooking inserts over to the hot pink binder and I am using it to document my 365 photos. 


I use the Collect App on my Iphone 6 and always take a screen shot of the month when it's done and I thought the pages were perfect for documenting our month.


 I am really loving these Color Crush Planners to use as mini albums.  They are gorgeous and the colors are amazing. I have the light teal and gold on pre-order and can't wait to get it.


Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Kimberly Kett said...

That hot pink makes everything stand out just a little bit more!! LOVE it!