Friday, March 6, 2015

Memories Captured

Mu Husband has loved music as long as I have known him, he rarely has time to do it any more but he was asked to perform at an open mic night and decided to give it a go.  He performed some original songs and he was amazing.


I used a 6x6 paper pad and created a four panel layout and added 2 photos.


I love these gold glitter words and even though they probably weren't meant for a layout about my hubby I thought the photos which had a huge floral art piece in the background went well with this collection so I used them.


It was hard getting some good photos in the really low light but I am glad I captured this moment for him to look back at.

This was my last Scrapbook Nerd project you can see them all on this video. Thanks for watching, subscribing and liking!!




Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Kimberly Kett said...

Great layout and I love the colours, so neat to see the video with your February projects :)