Monday, April 6, 2015

More Dance Mom Planner Pages

I am trying hard to get all my Dance Mom planner pages done so I can get organized but it's funny how life always gets in the way.  


For these pages I printed out the email informaion by pasting it into a preset size template I created in Microsoft Publisher.  Then I printed them and added them to some patterned paper and added some Washi tape to pretty them up.


We also had our first competition and they did amazing.  First place for Musical Theatre and he competed against himself in Hip Hop and got first and third place.  All three routines made top ten overall for the whole competition and his Coed Hip Hip placed third overall.  So proud of him.


I love that I can document his whole year in one place and I am thinking of ordering another Color Crush Planner and turning it into a Dance Mom Mini Album at the end of the year and transferring all these pages as well as adding some photos and programs from the year.




No comments: