Monday, November 16, 2015

Planner Supply Book

I had some leftovers from The Planner Society planner kits that I get every month and my supplies were getting a little out of hand so I decided to make myself a little book to keep everything in.


I used one of the bags the kit comes in and covered it with patterned paper.  Then for the cover I added one of the pretty postcards from the kit and also a charm and tassel.


Inside I stapled a bunch of leftover papers all different sizes and then added the fun tabs here and there.


I just tape my supplies inside each page and I also added more little bags as pockets.


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

LauraEva said...

Very cool Fleur!!!

Do you think, in your honest opinion, this kit is well worth the money? with the exchange and all? It looks amazing, and am really curious!

5689 said...

ugg boots
golden goose sneakers
cheap jordans
issey miyake
ecco outlet
ralph lauren uk
golden goose sneakers
off white nike
christian louboutin sale
pandora charms outlet